Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Remove an existing ad

I have a customer that’s requesting me to delete an ad of an item they purchased. I’m not sure if I can do this or it’s something on your end. Please let me know how are what I need to do to solve this issue. Thank you, Lisa Lirette

Promoted Auction

For some reason the prompt for Promoted Auctions does not come up when listing an item for auction. It has on the past this just started about 1 week ago. Thank you

Shipping internationally

I originally didn’t setup my store to ship internationally but I have someone how wants to buy from the UK. How do I ship this item?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Email change

Why can't I change my email address with my Gmail address even though I have linked my Google account? It says that the email has been taken.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saved Searches Emails

Anyone else having an issue receiving their emails on Saved Searches? I have gone 2 days now, with no emails on my searches. I did check, and all are still set up to send emails. Is something going on with eBay's system?

Account Restriction no idea why

Hui, My account has been restricted and I have no idea why. When I use the 'Contact us' as advised in the email notifying of the restriction it does not seem to allow me to speak to a UK agent. I can only choose from USA or Canada in the drops downs ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pricing

Don't understand why if you buy something on eBay.... Pay for it... Then receive it in the mail..... As soon as you do..... Then you get bombarded with offers for the EXACT same product for less money.... Now why would I buy it again for less when I ...

Excepting bids

I am getting bids on my things I am selling. But when I go to except one of them its gone. Plus its not letting me see who bid

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors