Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account Restricted

My account has been restricted and I've done everything they've messaged me to confirm my account. The item I sold has been confirmed and delivered for 3 days, and it won't let me get the 'available funds'.

How to ask ebay step in to help?

The item they sold was not the right color as advertised online. I asked for an exchange but they didn't respond. After 5 days of waiting, I asked to return the item, they only returned me 20% of the price I paid and incurred shipping fees, which is ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New listing help

Today I created my first listing but the site prompted me to use the details provided which as it turns out were from a completely different Idem. Does anyone know how I can correct this?

Nobody to respond

eBay blocked me from being able to call them. The seller that I bought an item from said that they couldn’t use the label eBay provided. They need a new one. I’ve tried every way possible to contact eBay to get the seller a new label to no avail at a...

Account Restricted

Losing the will to live here. We set up a brand new business account; we are a legitimate UK VAT-registered business. We listed a few items. The account was then restricted. I received an email asking me to get in touch, follow the link, and get a ch...

address is wrong.

I have jest placed this order and the shipping address is wrong. it needs to be changed to3711 Gage rd.Sherman tx. 75092.sorry about that. thanks.05-11485-8416005-11485-8416105-11485-84159

Followers

How do I find my followers? It used to be accessible through my profile, since an update, I can't seem to find...

how i can solve the unable to verify issue

when i am try to sign in and update payment method on the landing page show (We’re unable to verify your identity at this time.Please and then come back to this page and click Continue to proceed.If you close the page, you can always come back by sta...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Payments and Shipping

I sold an item and ebay informed me that the buyer has paid and ready to ship but when I try to print a shipping label ebay is saying that they haven't paid and will not allow me to create a label. What do Ido?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors