Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

sent the wrong item

I sent the wrong item to a buyer so she asked for a return & I sent her a return label. I then sent her the correct item. eBay still thinks I need to refund her... How do I get rid of the "refund" notification on my seller dashboard?

Didn't get money back

Bonnie cell phone for $34.44 says he send the money back contact PayPal they said they don't got it I need to know where the seller send that money at

shipment label canceled on time but no refund yet

I made an attempt to sell my goods on ebayI advertised bedframe and mattress when I was in England. A buyer was interested to purchase it. So, I accepted the offer and purchased a shipment label which got printed with a wrong dispatch address of mine...

Buyer wants refunde

I sold a new purse ... photos in ad. Buyer sends photo of purse with 2 large slashing cuts and wants a full refund. Said I never described cuts .. purse was perfect. She obviously used box cutter or knife to open package. I am not refunding her money...

Come in, Customer Service!

Does anyone know of a way to contact eBay Customer Service by email instead of by phone or chat? I have an issue with a seller who is lying about my problem with them. They told Customer Service that my order arrived in good condition. That is a tota...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds on hold

I’ve been a seller on Ebay for 3 years with 100% positive feedback. I sold an item that was tracked and delivered. On that day the buyer gave me positive feedback and stated he would do business with me again. So I am more than a little shocked and a...

Appeal a Counterfeit Removed ad by eBay

I've been an eBay Seller for 24 years with a 100% Seller Rating. I've never sold U.S. Postage Stamps before but had my first listing removed as 'Counterfeit'. I even included a picture of the box from USPS that I purchased them from showing my name/a...

wrong dicision on item not recived

# 19-11-435-13647 the package that I didn't get There is a sign on my door PLEASE PUT PACKAGE INSIDE SCREEN DOOR AND RING BELL the picture shows the package under the sign and if he had rang bell I would have heard it I am home all day Also I can pro...

feedback

I bought 2 of the same item and left bad feedback with the wrong seller how do i retract it

Incorrect postage charged to buyer by eBay

I was selling a large item 157cm x59cm x9cm. None of the normal eBay postage would work as the max is 150cm. I found I could use UPS, chose ‘other’ from the options and put in the UPS fee. I find eBay have only charged the buyer £8 instead of the fee...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors