Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Sellers' shipping choicdl

Seems like Free Local Pickup of items really limit goodprofitable sales by sellers. Furniture with reasonable shipping costs would easily be considered for purchase.What do others think? Why does eBay accept this as good selling practice? Sellers cho...

Scam

I received an item that was sold under a specific brank name. It is clearly a cheap knock-off. I've been going around in circles trying to reach someone at Ebay. The seller also put a review in my name which made it impossible for me to leave my own ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ethics

Ebay let a seller back out of an accepted deal with me. They favour their sellers. You are screwed.

Buyer Scam

I sold a set of vintage kitchen canisters to a woman, I shipped them in a very secure box with lots of tape on all sides. When the woman received the package she sent me an email stating there was nothing in the box. I asked her to send me a picture ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tax free incontinence items in Florida

Florida law changed last July making incontinence items non- taxable for adults and babies.EBAY did refund tax after I requested it, but still has not sent refunds for purchases I make regularly from the same vendor. How can I get them to capture thi...

Store URL

I changed the name of my store but the URL remained the same. How do I change my store's URL?

Account suspended and dont know how to contact

Tried to contact eBay regarding an account restriction, i cant contact them with my uk number cus for some reason it says america or canada and ive only just made my account so how do i go about resolving my restriction because they tell me to check ...

Dishonest buyer

Buyer purchased my item then read “no return policy” Requested cancellation via email stating “have no use for item that he can’t return” clearly discovering his attention. At that point I couldn’t cancel Item B/C it was not damaged or out of stock p...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors