Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unknown charge

I have a charge on my credit card with a number attached to it but I do not see anything relating to that in my ebay account

Account put on Hold

My account has been put on hold, it says to call customer service, but I can't get a real person to talk to. It sends me a message that says if it's me sighning on to my account (which it is) there is nothing else to do but my account is still locked...

How do I send eBay an email?

We are having horrible problems with the postal service in my area (Richmond, Va area) - we're rated the worst in the country. I had an order, which I shipped on 3/2/24. It has still never arrived, so customer cancelled, which I totally understand. T...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

browsing

Hi,Recently i've had problems setting to how the items are viewed as i like to see nearest first so i can try and keep items local for collection,But recently the options have not been available and the default seems to be totally random?,Any one els...

Shipping cost report

Is there a year end report that provides all the shipping costs incurred thru ebay for items I sold?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors