Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fee credits

I’ve been going in circles with overseas customer service trying to resolve an issue with my account. Does anyone know how to contact US customer service directly? This has become increasingly difficult and frustrating!!

Ebay removed a buyer's account and canceled a purchase.

I sold an item early morning and received a message from ebay late evening stating that the order had been canceled and that the buyer's account had been removed due to an issue. They also stated to not contact or reply to any messages from him until...

Selling

I am trying to sell an item, I have sold here before. My account is in perfect standing. When I go to post, i get an alert that says I need to confirm my identity and financial data. I have never done this before. I have over 300 sales on EBay and no...

Add Specifics

How do i add specifics on my item in auction? I click the "add Specifics" button, click the things i need to add then try to save it but it never saves. Why have that suggestion if it won't allow me to save it.

Voided shipping label

HelloWhen will my voided shipping label be refunded? I purchased two shipping labels as the first one was created by accident. The item has been delivered. I am still waiting on a refund of the first shipping label that I voided and did not use. How ...

Reviews

I sent a review, and the seller is not happy, keeps emailing to change it. It's a plastic strip, it does it's job..it's not a lamp, it's not dress. It's a weatherstrip.

Dell xps m2010

Hi,I'm looking for a DELL XPS M2010. Does anyone have a DELL XPS M2010 for sale??? Please contact me with price details..Kind regardsA.C.Yildiz

change account name

For many years i had a different user name with many reviews, A while back my user name changed and I lost all those reviews, Today I am starting a big salles campaign And I would like my o name of at least the reviews, please call me if this is conf...

High Bid- Item Not Won

From everything I can tell I had the high bid on an item last evening when the bidding closed, but it simply disappeared from my feed and wasn't added to my list of purchases. I went back via the link from an email and confirmed I had the high bid an...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors