Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Charged 3x for one shipping label after I shipped it

I just noticed my payout was $15 less than it should be. Upon closer inspection, I realized I was charged for three shipping labels even though I only paid for one. I guess this person lived in the UK and had their package sent to a hub and the hub c...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this Microsoft office for real?

How do I know that this is not a scam? https://www.ebay.com/itm/355583799502?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=6m4ylftysi6&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=tFkG_21rToi&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Refund

Seller has made a refund however the card that I used to purchase item was destroyed after I made the purchase how can I get my money?

I can not post my listing due to technical issues

Two issues - When I click "list it"I get the message "We've encounted an issue on our end"- When I click "turn on offers" it does not turn on & I can the message "Are you sure you don't want to allow offers? 65% of listings have it on" And of course ...

Tax info

I recent revived a 1300 dollar tax liability as if I sold something in the last year that I had to report to IRS. I have not used my account to sell anything in 2 years what gives ???

Listings

Why are the listings of my favorite sellers not coming up in order of "ending soonest" or "newly listed?" The dates are all over the place.

Bought Item On Ebay. Paid for it via PayPal. Item never arrived and it does not show as my purchase

I bought a DVD for $11.54 on Ebay. Paid for it via PayPal. Item never arrived and now I do not see it in my purchases. It shows all the details in Ebay and the money was taken out of my personal account. I have no Seller to contact in Ebay as it is n...

Not sorting correctly

I use the sold listings as a resource for pricing vinyl records. Part of my process is sorting by lowest price first. Something has gone wrong, and I can't get it to sort by lowest price. It almost seems like it's stuck on "best match" (which I could...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors