Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Search results are not showing all lots

For some reason, my search results are not showing all of a seller’s lots. For example, my current search for a particular seller only reveals one lot but they have ten lots in their store. Even searching using “Sellers others items” does not work — ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

new account got restricted, what to do?

Just opened a new ebay account and filled with all info., but suddenly account got restricted and ask to follow steps, but steps brought me to Chat box and Chat box ask me to check message and follow steps , but end up is a loop, can't get to anywher...

Doubt regarding event at the end of an auction.

I wanted to bring this matter to eBay's attention, ask them to review the records and get an explanation, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I did not find options to communicate a matter like this on the Internet page.I communicated the facts to th...

Seller Defect cases

When are case defects for seller cases closed without seller resolution supposed to drop off? I thought after 1 year they do not count against you anymore. I've called customer service multiple times, and they continue to tell me they will fall off a...

How do I locate my customer number?

I need to ship an item to an eBay vendor for repair service, that is what I purchased from them, the repair service. They want my eBay customer number. I have searched but do not find it, you would think it would be easy. I know what my name is on eB...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer is being unreal

Buyer purchased and item, ask me to hold off shipping until we sorted out the kinks he was having. I did so, we have been going back and forth for two weeks making sure he was happy even though none of this was in the listing or terms of the sale. To...

I need your help

Hi there,I had Oder onApr 12, 2024 at 11:55 AMOder number; 11-11434-51307Amount: $116.74 (1 item)sold by: lousy ragsbut from now I didn't see my Oder shipping or tracking numbe, and I try to contact to seller but l can't see their location, I try to ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

A sale that was made outside the U.S.

I sold an Item that was purchased by someone in Greece. I Pay for shipping but I don't ship outside the U.S. I can't find anywhere to turn this option off. That is I don't want to sell outside the U.S

Most Marked as Helpful Authors