Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud

I’ve bought and paid for a item . I asked about buying more and getting the same offer she accepted and ship all together,so no I would not charged additional shipping. She said I could pay her. I paid her The additional money through PayPal. It says...

Buying a motorhome on eBay

I am interested in a motorhome on ebay. Seller says that the transaction is done through eBay. It's out of state and they say that you pay eBay and it is delivered to me with a 5 day inspection process. And if I expect, then they release the funds to...

Sold items being auto relisted

My sold items are sometimes being relisted and not sure why. Has anyone else had this problem with ebay? How do I fix t? It is causing items to sell that were already sold. Anyone else having this problem it has happened several times lately and neve...

Items in Store

Not all of my Items are populating in my store however they are listed and I can preview them and see views and analytics. How can I add items that are listed but not in the store to the store?

refunding labels

I recently started selling on eBay an I accidently purchased a $89.00 shipping label Thought I got it fixed an purchased the normal label for $7.00 looking at my funds eBay charged me for both and how can i cancel or get help fixing this

Scammed

My package was sent to a fake address and the tracking says delivered so I can't appeal. I can't talk to a person. I was completely scammed and don't know what to do.

Order number: 10-10655-83972 since October 2023

I issued this order by October 2023 and yet has not arrived. Tried to contact the seller multiple times. He sent DHL tracking number that does not exist in DHL DB. Tried to contact eBay but no one could help. It is been 6 months and I have been waiti...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returning deleted listings

Any idea how to remove past purchases from your purchase history other than one by one? Suddenly every purchase I ever made on ebay since at least 2017 has reappeared! 1000's of them have returned! I delete them as I receive them and leave feedback. ...

Shipping cost

Sold an article and when used shipping through eBay it was a lot less than when I took it to the post office had to pay $21 more shipping what do I do now

Most Marked as Helpful Authors