Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

seller declined return

I purchased an item from a seller fergiesfabulousfinds. The item listing did not state return not accepted. However, when I attempted to return the item because I did not like it the seller declined. It says the return is closed and decision is final...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item doesn't show up in searches

I have listed, deleted and re-listed the item below. It still does not show up when searching. I've used the item number and the exact description.Can anyone else see it? Eagle Industries A-III Assault Pack • RARE Vintage • Brand New • Woodland CamoI...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer restriction

eBay won't allow me to buy things on bays website. comes up with a "temporary buying restriction". eBay absolutely refuses to let me buy. any thoughts as to what's actually going on and what I need to do?thanks!

Saving my listings.

I'm a snowbird and want to save my listings so I don't need to redo them when I return in the fall. I guess you could say archive them or put them in a cloud. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Pay to Promote

Question, I’ve paid to promote all of my listings. I listed 5 new ones on Tuesday. Why can’t I pay to promote, it does not give me the option, this time??

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returns on non working items

If I purchase an item that is listed as new but when I receive it it’s not working, am I obligated to return the item at my expense if the description says that return shipping is my responsibility? The item is from China and shipping back the item w...

Returning an item that I haven't received yet

I purchased in item and saw an arrival date for the 22 but it didn't register in my mind that it said next month and not this one. I wanted to cancel the order but it seemed the my only option was to return it to I clicked that option. The email I re...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to get seller to issue refund

my package never arrived. i have contacted seller 3 days ago for refund. he said wait to see what happens. well what happened is seller "updated shipping info" ....with what I don't know. there is no change to shipping info...but the ITEM description...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund on gift card

I got refunded for an item I didn't receive and the money was put back on a gift card that I used. I have since thrown away that card. Is there a way to get that card # again?

Can't "Add To Watchlist," Place Bids, or View Listing Photos

A few days ago I started having issues with viewing and saving listings to My eBay. Whenever I select the "Add To Watchlist" link at the top right corner of the listing, I get directed to an error page where it says "It’s not you. It’s us. Our server...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors