Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Repair service

Are these phone tablet and game console repair services legit? I have a feeling they are but I also have a feeling that they can take my ps5 and not send it back after I send it to them and eBay can’t do anything about has Anyone tried these services...

Feedback

I keep getting feedback notices from ebay. My Purchase page shows ALL purchas are marked FEEDBACK LEFT. How do I STOP EBAY from sending me these troublesome notices?

Price Guide Banner for Trading Cards

Hi All, I have seen posts about this before and it seems the issue was resolved. I'm not able to access the price guide for trading cards online via Safari or on IOS APP at the top of the screen. Has this feature been removed or is this an Apple issu...

Sending a reply

For some unknown reason eBay keeps sending my replies to the wrong person even though I use the reply format correctly

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Love the false posting

So, I go to check on an item that is due in today. My time is 7:57 am 3.28.24. Upon checking the shipping details, they have already checked my it at 9:46 am 3.28.24 the same day. So they went back to the future to know it would be checked in, before...

Coupon for 90 day old items

I heard a seller talk about how he had a coupon setup for items that were 90days old, he offered 30% off of 90 day items. I have been in the coupon area and can not see where I set a coupon for items that are 90 days or older. Is this still possible ...

Shipping Fee Adjustment Errors

Shipping Adjustment Errors: Yesterday I received 2 eBay messages stayed that “I” had provided incorrect information and the carrier is making adjustments and withdrawing my money from Bank. I knew ASAP that FedEx was wrong and would be taking my mone...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing tool

For two day I have been unable to list an item. Is anyone else having this problem

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors