Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipment label canceled on time but no refund yet

I made an attempt to sell my goods on ebayI advertised bedframe and mattress when I was in England. A buyer was interested to purchase it. So, I accepted the offer and purchased a shipment label which got printed with a wrong dispatch address of mine...

Buyer wants refunde

I sold a new purse ... photos in ad. Buyer sends photo of purse with 2 large slashing cuts and wants a full refund. Said I never described cuts .. purse was perfect. She obviously used box cutter or knife to open package. I am not refunding her money...

Come in, Customer Service!

Does anyone know of a way to contact eBay Customer Service by email instead of by phone or chat? I have an issue with a seller who is lying about my problem with them. They told Customer Service that my order arrived in good condition. That is a tota...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Funds on hold

I’ve been a seller on Ebay for 3 years with 100% positive feedback. I sold an item that was tracked and delivered. On that day the buyer gave me positive feedback and stated he would do business with me again. So I am more than a little shocked and a...

Appeal a Counterfeit Removed ad by eBay

I've been an eBay Seller for 24 years with a 100% Seller Rating. I've never sold U.S. Postage Stamps before but had my first listing removed as 'Counterfeit'. I even included a picture of the box from USPS that I purchased them from showing my name/a...

wrong dicision on item not recived

# 19-11-435-13647 the package that I didn't get There is a sign on my door PLEASE PUT PACKAGE INSIDE SCREEN DOOR AND RING BELL the picture shows the package under the sign and if he had rang bell I would have heard it I am home all day Also I can pro...

feedback

I bought 2 of the same item and left bad feedback with the wrong seller how do i retract it

Incorrect postage charged to buyer by eBay

I was selling a large item 157cm x59cm x9cm. None of the normal eBay postage would work as the max is 150cm. I found I could use UPS, chose ‘other’ from the options and put in the UPS fee. I find eBay have only charged the buyer £8 instead of the fee...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Invoice problems

I made a mistake and accidentally marked that a item was paid for.Now, I cannot generate a invoice.Also, I cannot generate an invoice for 2 items that eBay say they cannot make a invoice for international shipping?

Overcharged for allstate 2yr extended warranty

Has anyone experienced purchasing an auto part and then an extended warranty and the warranty show up on your purchase page. I have no record of the auto part purchase. On the allstate page it shows I was charged for the part but the allstate seller ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors