Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller says they haven’t received the return package, that it was sent to the wrong address?

I used the return shipping label that eBay provided, and the tracking shows it was delivered four days after I shipped. The seller claims that isn’t his zip code (because a zip code and town are all that’s shown in the tracking info) and wants to kno...

Ebay Return

I was sold a fake fragrance. Seller denied it was fake but issued me a return label. I mailed the fragrance back to the seller using the ebay return label provided. Tracking information shows that the item was out for delivery and then forwarded some...

I received my first order from you!

I received my first order from you! But it is the wrong size, so I would like to return it but your system doesn't recognize any of the order number or the Item ID number . Please Let me Know who I can call to get this returned ? Thank You Alan

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller doesn't respond and it took more than 18 days

Hello, I need help, I bought a product, and the seller only spoke to me until the time of purchase. When I paid, I said I was sending the next day, it's been 16 days and I don't have a tracking number. He answered a few messages, serving that he is n...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

i dont know what to do, new seller

someone from puerto rico bought something. i live in california. it is over $100 to ship[. i offered free sghipping. its an 85$ item? i didnt know people outside opf us could buy. obviously i cant sell this, but what do i do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return

So a custom ask for a return for a damaged pop, so “he shipped to me” but I never got the pop and eBay gave him a refund and now I’m out money and my pop

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dispute a charge

you are informed that you are going to change my for stopping auction publication, but can you please tell me what I had to do if the article was stolen. I don’t agree with your opinion, I lost my Peramp an on top of that I have to pay you. Just tell...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors