Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item doesn't show up in searches

I have listed, deleted and re-listed the item below. It still does not show up when searching. I've used the item number and the exact description.Can anyone else see it? Eagle Industries A-III Assault Pack • RARE Vintage • Brand New • Woodland CamoI...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems with a seller

I am having problems with a seller and I definitely need to talk to someone in customer service to help resolve the problem. Can someone please call me concerning this on going problem. I have been buying from Ebay for over 20 years.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Second Chance Offers (when highest bidder doesn't pay)

I can't seem to send a "second chance" offer. I complete the form, but it doesn't seem to work. When the highest bidder didn't pay, I cancelled the auction. For some reason, it automatically relisted, so I "ended" the new listing. I went back to the ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seeds confiscated by customs

Purchased some wood apple seeds. Envelope arrived almost 6 weeks later. Inside a notice from, US Dept of Agriculture Animal and Plant Protection and Quarantine. Mail Interception Notice, informing me,●Material not authorized entry●Phyto-sanitary cert...

Accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid”

I accidentally clicked “Mark as Paid” on a recent order I sold. Now it shows paid, but I cant see the actually funds. I dont believe he has actually paid on his end. Although, he said it shows he paid on his end as well. I cannot see his shipping add...

Non paying bidders

Non paying bidders are a serious problem. I have had two in the past two weeks. These people should be banned from eBay. What actually happens to these bidders?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Returned closed cannot be appealed

Puchased an item from a seller, the item didn't arrive so seller sent a replacement but the replacement was used. I requested a return but seller has rejected the return and ebay says the return is close and cannot be appealed, tried to go to resolut...

item not arrived ebay will not give refund

i bought a mattress topper on the 9th of this month,it has still not arrived,it is 18 days late and ebay will not refund my money,says i have to wait to 4th of may for refund,i have done nothing wrong so why am i being punished for anothers mistake??...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors