Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Returns

I sent back an item to the wrong seller. How do I get the product back? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Buying

I unsure about the authenticity of an item

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Book Keeping

Hello!I am wondering what people are using for book/record keeping of sales. Was going to sign up for QuickBooks but the reviews aren't the greatest, is there something better out there? I'm looking for something very simple and easy to use.Thank you...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay actual human beings still available?

As promised I will not mention names of persons or vendors in this forum. I have a serious issue and for the life of me I can not seem to find a way for me to be able to get an actual human being to talk to. Does anyone have any advise?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fraud, scammed

I was trying to buy a RV, they gave me information, so I give them my numbers off giftcard. They sent me emails that were from ebay, got scammed oit of $1000.00

Getting paid for selling

So iv been selling for a while now but have to wait till it's been shipped and received before I get paid. I just sold something and it says processing, which it usually doesn't. Does that mean I don't have to wait and I'm getting paid instantly now?

"Insight into your item" notification

I. DON'T. NEED. THIS. NONSENSE. Seriously, why thf is this even a thing? Just more, unnecessary ignorance from this site. I don't need some notification "giving me insight" or telling me what I should offer. If I want to offer whatever amount they're...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors