Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

scammer

this guy refused shipment then kept my cash becaus ei used buy it now . I requested numerous call backs from ebay they dpont call but clos eit like they did call . I am thinking ebay is part of this scam at this point . my only recourse is to ask the...

Not sorting correctly

I use the sold listings as a resource for pricing vinyl records. Part of my process is sorting by lowest price first. Something has gone wrong, and I can't get it to sort by lowest price. It almost seems like it's stuck on "best match" (which I could...

fraud

a seller listed an item, i bought the item, but he shipped a lesser quality item

Not delivered

The item was delivered to Arkansas. I live in California. My address was the same as my credit card used. How could my purchase be delivered in another state?????

Got ripped off

Bought Microsoft Office 2021. Tried to install. "Already Used". Seller is gone. Any recourse?

combined shipping invoice

I have a buyer who has two items in her cart but doesn't know what to click on to send me a combined shipping invoice. I have other buyers that were able to do it but I've never done it so I don't know what to tell her to do. Can someone tell me so I...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors