Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraudulent buyers

I’m new to selling on EBay, why do they allow buyers to create usernames that say “seller please text this number”. This has happened twice already on items I’m selling. They are the winning bidder but never send payment.

refund purchased Item

I just found out an Item that I took off of Ebay was sold and the money was deposited ito my bank account, how do I refund the money ?

return

I 'd like to return a purchased pants. But I lost tags. Can I return the pants without tag?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund not received

I just want to know why eBay is trying to delay on purpose my refund that i have asked for when I didn’t receive the item . And they told me a lie saying that the seller account was hacked . I don’t care if the seller was hacked . Where is my refund ...

Appealing an unpaid cancellation record

Dear Sir or Madam I tried to bid on one of the items it came automatically message it does not allow to me bid Could you check my case, please let me know Kind regardsKenan omur

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had $493 stolen

I need to talk to a person about a theft of $493 - all I can get is a machine - how do I get to talk to a PERSON ?

Seller not responding/deleted account

I purchased an itemand the seller kept delaying talking about a strange job they work. Eventually they provided tracking but no matter where I entered the number, in person at a facility or online it always said they were awaiting the package. I aske...

As a user, I can no longer easily find what I want, for the price that I want due to poor usability.

Sellers advertise Black Front and Back brakes for a low price. I don't want to buy either or, the minute I select Black and Both Front and Rear the price doubles. For shirts, I filter on XL and get all shirt sizes of a shirt I like. The price is grea...

new seller

i paid for some beatles keychains from Canida. the seller gave a tracking number but that is all he did. it has not shipped yet. he is a new seller and wants the money before shipping. i have sent repeated messages and he will not communicate. i ask ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors