cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS EBAY LOSING SELLER'S???

It seems to me that Ebay Is doing it's best to run the smaller seller off Ebay . The new Policies and fee's are a joke . They will learn that it was the smaller seller's that made Ebay what it is today . Not Walmart or Junk from China . No Seller's = No Buyer's = No Ebay .
It's just common sense .
Message 1 of 542
latest reply
541 REPLIES 541

clayjo2009
Enthusiast
Blackhawks need to close it out tonight Komo!!!!!!!!!
Message 76 of 542
latest reply

Oh ! , Oh ! Oh Oh Oh !!!!!
Oh No you di 'nt !

I have a golf ball with the Blackhawks logo on it.
It was given to me by Billy Ray & Tommy Ivan !
Do you have any idea who they are?
I've had it since I was knee high to a goalie pad !
Just one of my many claims to fame.
NOW !
That's a Gold Medal goalie backstopping the Canucks & I think they have the grit to pull one out of the fire tonight.

And speaking of grit , did ya see those HABS ???
Sure Sid the Kid batted one out of the air but the Bleu Blanc & Rouge stood their ground , and they'll go back to Pittsburgh to finish off the Pens tomorrow night !!

Those Canucks don't wear a Killer Whale on their shirts for nothing !!

Nuff Said !
Komokwa

PS. Boy did I just give the spell checker a FIT !!!

Who will save the river valley , that's my drinking water.! "Moxy Fruvous"
Message 77 of 542
latest reply

clayjo2009
Enthusiast
Yeah i know who billy ray is Komo! I don't think you must have watched any of the games though because even a canadian like you should know good hockey teams when you see them right? LOL!
Message 78 of 542
latest reply

onlinestylist
Enthusiast
I absolutely sympathize with you, purplebobcat, all of us who made ebay what it is have been driven out by the greedy and arrogant Ebay managers. They should try being a seller for a month and then see how easy it is to deal with demanding buyers all day. I pay their Ebay fees and they just abuse me. Sad, sad situation, I cannot take it any more. No support, a seller is always the bad guy at Ebay. Now I get abused by buyers who know they can get away with murder! I did not sign up for this, so, signing off, Sara
Message 79 of 542
latest reply

onlinestylist
Enthusiast
The creepy big brother replies with the waving face are very off-putting. Ebay puts those at the top to discourage people from participation because they know they are being watched. This organization has really reached a new low. Joe Donahoe has put me off Stanford MBA's. Are they all as arrogant as he is?
Message 80 of 542
latest reply

Dear Clay;
Well the Hawks proved that they were the better team.

But you'll excuse me while I

GO HABS GO !!!!

Oh. did I blurt that out ?

LOL !

Message 81 of 542
latest reply

Uh Why?... This thread is talking MONTHS to drag to 100...:-p

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Toy: 1996 Adamas 1881 ;  photo d3c27a4e-2de6-48e4-8a38-73242748826d_zpsbb3k8gvk.jpg
Message 82 of 542
latest reply

keldasales
Enthusiast

maybe we should start talkin about God

that seems to get these threads rollin'

not being an wise a** just saying

Or politics!

Just thought I'd do my part to speed this thread up to 100 so OMA can move on. :^O
Message 83 of 542
latest reply

keldasales
Enthusiast
So just 11 more to go...
Message 84 of 542
latest reply

keldasales
Enthusiast
but I don't like odd numbers, so I'll do 10 and then go to bed.
Message 85 of 542
latest reply

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Toy: 1996 Adamas 1881 ;  photo d3c27a4e-2de6-48e4-8a38-73242748826d_zpsbb3k8gvk.jpg
Message 86 of 542
latest reply

Well , looks like this thread has been Car - Jacked until it gets to 100.

Hey , just doin my part.
I could sit here and bump it at 3 in the morning with no one else around.....but that would be cheating....
or would it ?

Nyaaa hahaha !!!!!!

Message 87 of 542
latest reply

It has become obvious to me that EBays plan to is get all small time sellers, who are selling junk . . off of eBay

and its working

how many of you people sell old clothes, old CDs, old DVDs and such. There are millions of you and ebay has you in its sight.

for this reason - search is not in your favor unless you are TRS AND LOWEST PRICE

Since I sell higher priced and more specialized items - almost always via auction it affects me less ( but still affects me)

but if you inventory a bunch of cheap junk you will not be able to sell it easily and will soon leave ebay

Thats what they want

Dont shoot the messenger. I finally caved and became a silver power seller and will be a TRS in a week. Tried to avoid it because I didnt want the pressure - but now its inevitable. if I do not see an improvement is sales then I will re-evaluate the situation.
Life has become immeasurably better since I have chosen to stop taking it seriously.
Message 88 of 542
latest reply

It has become obvious to me that EBays plan to is get all small time sellers, who are selling junk . . off of eBay

and its working

how many of you people sell old clothes, old CDs, old DVDs and such. There are millions of you and ebay has you in its sight.

for this reason - search is not in your favor unless you are TRS AND LOWEST PRICE

Since I sell higher priced and more specialized items - almost always via auction it affects me less ( but still affects me)

but if you inventory a bunch of cheap junk you will not be able to sell it easily and will soon leave ebay

Thats what they want

Dont shoot the messenger. I finally caved and became a silver power seller and will be a TRS in a week. Tried to avoid it because I didnt want the pressure - but now its inevitable. if I do not see an improvement is sales then I will re-evaluate the situation.

And not just low end sellers. High end antiqe dealers have all left due to unchecked scammers demanding partial refunds.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 89 of 542
latest reply

kaylee_leota
Enthusiast
I will never give up and never give in
Message 90 of 542
latest reply