cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS EBAY LOSING SELLER'S???

It seems to me that Ebay Is doing it's best to run the smaller seller off Ebay . The new Policies and fee's are a joke . They will learn that it was the smaller seller's that made Ebay what it is today . Not Walmart or Junk from China . No Seller's = No Buyer's = No Ebay .
It's just common sense .
Message 1 of 542
latest reply
541 REPLIES 541

Re: IS EBAY LOSING SELLER'S???

Lost me as a buyer as well as seller. I'm going to short this companies shares just like I did blockbuster. Might as well make a few dollars as I get to watch eBay's employees become homeless and unemployed. You know companies start out revolutionary and die political winded baggers. That is because good and productive people move on but the snakes and serpents multiply. They are right though I'm smarter than them and with God as my witness and him helping me navigating this demonic world I plan on thriving. The only good and bad news is that I know how it ends for eBay. She'll die of a thousand self inflicted wounds by her own inept and destructive politicians/employees. It gives me no great pleasure that the good sellers a miniscule good employees there will also take losses. But God is greater and he will lead his own to greener pastures. Better lands await me...adios eBay.
Message 496 of 542
latest reply

Ebay, I hate to leave but you leave me no choice.  At some point for the small seller it ceases to be worth the hassle to operate.  I am not a business, just someone selling off a lot of no longer used sporting goods and it amounts to laundry money over a year's period.

But it was a way to turn clutter into dollars, and there didn't seem to be as many nagging service issues. Ebay has decided that they don't want the small fry market is the only answer I have to why better solutions aren't offered for low dollar sellers.  They have grown too big for their original customer base.

Message 497 of 542
latest reply

i agree.

redarmadillo
Message 498 of 542
latest reply

File complaints with the FTC.gov

Message 499 of 542
latest reply

I am done with Ebay.Have deleted all the listings and binned the item.Better then to be robbed.Within a few years this company going to close down.I will never buy and sell again.
Message 500 of 542
latest reply

When you sell on EBay.You will lose money, time and hair.As a seller and buyer lost money.
Message 501 of 542
latest reply

Yes. Ebay has lost many, many sellers. Mostly the one's who were the elders here.

Those who were the builders (and buyers) back when this was a community...before

this site decided that, even though it was the biggest and best at what it offered, it no

longer cared about that or its customers; so instead- dismantled it, in favor of penny

volume and Stub-Hub ticket sales.

Things have been so depressed here that the last several times I listed items.....

(all different categories)- after 24 hours, each and every item all had the "exact"

number of 'views', whether that was 4 or 5 or 7 or whatever.  That's more than

coincidence. THAT'S FABRICATION telling anyone that the buyers are no longer

interested in being 'steered' to get something else since what they really wanted

is no longer available here... in SO many ways. I don't know where those curious

activity 'views' came from- but it wasn't from potential buyers.

With the fresh uniqueness and efficient freedom of trade now squashed by an

AUTOCRATIC LEADERSHIP..... of course this site has lost sellers, is losing sellers,

and will be losing sellers. No Sellers = No Buyers. No Buyers = No Sellers.....

in a 'community', that is.

No matter how old this or any other thread is, things don't matter if it doesn't matter

to the 'Leadership?' There is no 'Community' here. That disappeared long ago.

It's no more of a community than COSTCO membership is. The only place where

its handy to use the terminology is for a bulletin board like this.

Message 502 of 542
latest reply

Ebay once sent me a message saying "You approved a return, go ahead and refund the buyer. Don't worry, if they don't return the item we will reimburse you you the refunded amount." Honest to god, they sent this to me and this was when I was relatively new to Ebay. So I refunded the purchase as directed, and of course they never returned it. So, after about 4 hours on the phone with Ebay cs and 5 or six different Ebay employees telling me that they would never send such a message, I was finally able to dig it up and send it back to them. They finally reimbursed me, which in the end really wasn't worth the 4 hours I wasted trying to get it but it was the principle of the whole thing.

I was making $1 to $2 off of every sale and just when I thought I might make money a particular week, it would all get wiped out just because a buyer didn't take the time to read the description before buying and decided to return. In addition, I got scammed more times than I care to remember as I erred on the side of trying to provide good customer service before I wised up. I am liquidating all of my items now and can't wait to be completely done with Ebay. I still resist the urge to fire back at the demanding buyers who act like they are high rollers at Caesar's Palace in Vegas for buying a $12 smartwatch from me that I'm barely breaking even on. For Ebay I suppose it's pretty easy to sit back and cater to these people with the perspective that they are the ones making them rich. However what they are failing to realize is that the sellers are the ones who are breaking their backs day in and day out, doing their best to avoid scams, provide good customer service, dealing with Chinese sellers, etc. I am convinced Ebay has run its course and will become a thing of the past. Good riddance Ebay
Message 503 of 542
latest reply

I'd like to also add that I've been burned by PayPal at least 3 times on large transactions. I ordered $5,000 worth of watches from a Chinese company and of course the Chinese company charged me the PayPal fee which I paid. I ordered black smartwatches and received all gold. I would sell about 1 gold watch for every 50 black watches so gold was pretty much worthless to me. Naturally, I filed a dispute with PayPal, however I lost the dispute because PayPal claimed that the watches weren't materially different. Paypal and its high-and-mighty, overcharging, glutinous attitude surely won't last.
Message 504 of 542
latest reply

I'm constantly waiting for the day I get screwed over. I am just a hobby seller; between the stress and barrage of fees, I am done selling on eBay.

Message 505 of 542
latest reply

The owner of Ebay,Pierre Omidya is a well known degenerate and pedophile in Paris. He has victimized children as young as 5 years old. The jaws of Hell await this **bleep**er.

Message 506 of 542
latest reply

yep people grassing up your sales on ebay as fake or copy with no proof ebay remove then ban you from selling no one who bought items has complained .. or the owners of said rights not taken any action its total bs .. i can say ebay is losing customers daily .. gonna end up like a chep flea market 

Message 507 of 542
latest reply

ebay facillitate robbery if i bought an item said was faulty but posting back was again at a cot to you so isnt worth it or even if i dont post back you still pay me every penny back and i keep item

@myawesomegadgets2015 wrote:
Ebay once sent me a message saying "You approved a return, go ahead and refund the buyer. Don't worry, if they don't return the item we will reimburse you you the refunded amount." Honest to god, they sent this to me and this was when I was relatively new to Ebay. So I refunded the purchase as directed, and of course they never returned it. So, after about 4 hours on the phone with Ebay cs and 5 or six different Ebay employees telling me that they would never send such a message, I was finally able to dig it up and send it back to them. They finally reimbursed me, which in the end really wasn't worth the 4 hours I wasted trying to get it but it was the principle of the whole thing.

I was making $1 to $2 off of every sale and just when I thought I might make money a particular week, it would all get wiped out just because a buyer didn't take the time to read the description before buying and decided to return. In addition, I got scammed more times than I care to remember as I erred on the side of trying to provide good customer service before I wised up. I am liquidating all of my items now and can't wait to be completely done with Ebay. I still resist the urge to fire back at the demanding buyers who act like they are high rollers at Caesar's Palace in Vegas for buying a $12 smartwatch from me that I'm barely breaking even on. For Ebay I suppose it's pretty easy to sit back and cater to these people with the perspective that they are the ones making them rich. However what they are failing to realize is that the sellers are the ones who are breaking their backs day in and day out, doing their best to avoid scams, provide good customer service, dealing with Chinese sellers, etc. I am convinced Ebay has run its course and will become a thing of the past. Good riddance Ebay

@myawesomegadgets2015 wrote:

Message 508 of 542
latest reply

yes ebay remove items that other members with no rights or havent bought item say fake yet every buyer left good feedback.. makes no sense .. no one questions why the same people  keep grassing to vero sytem..its all messed up just group of idiots on here 

Message 509 of 542
latest reply

the rant goes on deaf ears ebay wont listen or even change they have a god like complesx this why face book will kill them

Message 510 of 542
latest reply