Shipping
Get the answers to all your shipping questions with advice from long-time sellers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking not being updated. "We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our team is ...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Confused with new package dimension requirements

I have selected standard rates without discount but my listings still get rejected for no package dimensions.I am able to edit existing listings without adding dimensions.Am I missing something?

screenshot-www.ebay.com-2024.04.17-17_51_06.png

I need your help

Hi there,I had Oder onApr 12, 2024 sold by: lousy ragsbut from now I didn't see my Oder shipping or tracking numbe, and I try to contact to seller but l can't see their location, I try to ask my Oder but I didn't receive any confirmation, and there m...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product never arrived. What should I do?

I bought two products, none arrived. It's been a couple of months. Tracking number does not work. Sellers doesn't seem to know what to do. Report page does not accept product code. Did I loose my money? What should I do?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect shipping charge by ebay/usps help?!

I purchased an ebay shipping label (usps) after a sale and it said $5.15. I was charged $186. I contacted ebay and they said it was usps that needed to refund me. Contacted usps and they said it was ebay to refund and then said they can only help if ...

New policy? What does this mean?

We’re reaching out to let you know that, starting May 15, your listings that display calculated shipping will default to showing eBay Labels discounted shipping rates. The new default rates will apply to all of your active and future listings that of...

USPS losing more packages, 8 just this week.

I'm facing significant challenges with USPS losing packages, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. Just this week, 9 packages have entered the "In Transit to Next Facility, Arriving Late" status, in essence LOST. To make matters worse, a $500.0...

European Buyer Can't Purchase

I am enrolled in EIS and to the best of my knowledge I have not excluded any countries. But an insistent buyer in Italy finally contacted Ebay and Ebay claims my listing is for shipping to the USA only. But I have inconsistent pages, one showing excl...

shipping2.jpg shipping1.jpg

Resolved! ebay email "Your listings with calculated shipping will default to eBay Labels discounted rates"

Got this notice from ebay today that buyers will be offered the discounted rates at the same (? assumed but not specified by ebay) that we usually buy labels at, unless you opt out by 5.15. Question: A hypothetical case - at present, buyer pays $5 fo...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 88 replies
  • 24 helpful

Looks like I used same USPS shipping label twice, was scanned and accepted at counter, now what?

Wanted to send additional item to a user for a completed and delivered order. Went to shipping labels , found last delivered order. Used drop down to purchase another label, page was standard one with package dimensions and weight. My default for QR/...

USPS delays - heavy items versus light items

For those of you experiencing delays with USPS have you noticed if it has been heavier items? I ship a variety of items and it seems all my delayed packages (probably 20 in the last two months) were packages weighing about 10 lbs or more. I haven't h...

Resolved! Shipping Error by Seller

I ordered a package and when I received it, I realized that it wasn't at all what I ordered, even though the shipping label was right. The seller let me know, after messaging them, that they had accidentally switched my shipping label with someone el...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any Issues Printing and orders Updating?

We are attempting to ship and labels are not printing and orders are not updating shipped etc. The labels show in label history but not able to print them or mark order shipped.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors