cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

Hello, my ebay sales are down, is ebay going to hide sellers who do not offer 30 day returns and 1 day processing during the Holiday Season?  Something is strange as it seems I have been cut off just like that.  If so I wish they would let me know.  I am not a a retail store, I wish there was a site for retail stores only and one for home business. Anyhow anyone notice? Thanks

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

I am slow too. I had steady sales all day now I am getting very sparatic sales every couple days. I am so confused. It started in late September.

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

Absolutely NO need for yet another thread on this subject. There already was one, which covered everything from actual reasons, to conspiracy theories in almost 5000 Posts... Read em and weep, but another thread in the Part Time Sellers Group is neither wanted, nor needed. If you can't find something, in the link below to hitch your pony to... you need a new pony.

http://community.ebay.com/t5/A-Part-time-eBay-Sellers-Group/Ebay-sales-Dropped-Why-so-Slow/td-p/1511...

PS... it's not because of Aliens.

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

5000 posts? WHY do you think there's so many? It's because something totally abnormal is going on...Sales are slow and sporatic and there has to be a reason...Do you understand how messed up things have to be for experienced sellers to start looking on the net for answers? Anyone who comes here is experiencing something that is way outside the bounds of normalcy...I'm sure it's a combination of things, but it is frustrating and amazing at the same time...People are coming here because they want to know why this is happening, pure and simple...If things were anywhere near normal, NO ONE would be here...

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

@superdave*  Dave, you are not going to find your answers here.  You would best be served by starting your own group or posting for help on the Selling Board where you will find several threads about the same subject:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/Low-sales-September-2016/m-p/26105159#U26105159

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/are-other-sellers-having-slow-sales-right-now/m-p/26104890#U261...

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

@superdave* wrote:

People are coming here because they want to know why this is happening, pure and simple...If things were anywhere near normal, NO ONE would be here...

1 - As Hidy said, there are no answers beyond the 5000 that were already expressed on the PART-TIME SELLERS Group.

2 - As Hidy said, post the question on the Selling Board, which is dedicated to answering Seller questions, as opposed to

what is primarily a social Group.

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

I have read a lot, and my answer seems to be Americans are out of money & the country is in free-fall.  I have done everything for sales short of handing stuff out for free.... There are hardly any people buying anymore on Ebay, and if they are it's low end deals, and stuff from China.... or the last of the wealthy (still employed) buyers... I'm sorry to say this, and I wish I was wrong..... Sales on Ebay absolutly SU*K , only Ebay is still making money untill a lot of us leave for good.... God Bless   S

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

If you have time to whine, you have time to put effort into listings. Up. Down. In between.

Always.

No earth shattering blame it on whatever or whoever reasons. It is what it is.

Thread number 1, 456, 998 in the last ten years. 

Radine

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

Do you have any listing on ebay at the moment?

I was looking your shop and clicked items for sale and shows 0

Ta

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

@gallerysw19.c0m wrote:

Do you have any listing on ebay at the moment?

I was looking your shop and clicked items for sale and shows 0

Ta

On this ID... No.

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

Yes sales are way off on here and on that site named after a river

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

eBay This is now December 2016 what happen?? Sales are Bad my

worst year ever. But Although Ebay had more sale than Marcari they were even worse. Posh is doing pretty good but commission to high at 20% taking a lot of

my profit. Anyone else experiencing this also.

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

My sales are down $8,000 this year from last year.  On top of their 20% ebay

commission, I am really hurting.!

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

EBay's fees are 10 percent, cheaper if you have a store.

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Ebay sales slow Oct 2016

@loveyourimagination49 wrote:
EBay's fees are 10 percent, cheaper if you have a store.

I was wondering about the 20% myself as they have a store. theresa6294 store

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
Message 15 of 21
latest reply