DEAD

NOTHING ELSE TO ADD, JUST DEAD..

I only work so I can Hunt
Message 1 of 788
latest reply
787 REPLIES 787

Re: DEAD

@big.crybaby wrote:

ah haaaa, bcb, you can't fool us PTers...I saw the pic you deleted and it made me laugh out loud because I read it the same way the old lady did....and I don't wear glasses!  When I decided to dip my toe back into the dating game after my split, I went to a piano bar/restaurant for dinner with a girlfriend and she wouldn't wear her glasses, but couldn't read the menu, so she picked up the table candle to get more light and set the menu on fire!  laughing emo.gif

Image result for don't open dead inside door funny

I am guessing you deleted it because you thought the copy/paste pic was to big....very easy to change the size of a copy/paste picture:  once the pic is posted, left click on the picture and it will turn blue.  You will see small white box shaped icons [] on the four corners of the pic....put your arrow/cursor on any one of the corners and move it inward, and viola, a smaller picture!  @big.crybaby

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 406 of 788
latest reply

Hi Hidy,

I read that the same way also and thought it was pretty funny....but, yeah, it was too large so I deleted it. I had no idea I could change the size after a picture was already posted, so thank you for the info. It will make it much easier, especially since I can't seem to post pictures from my computer anymore and can only hotlink at this point. I know you showed me how on the other thread, but for some strange reason the 'format' section with the 'done' button doesn't show for me.

Now that I know I can resize the hot linked pictures it's not such a big deal, but it will be nice whenever I can figure out a way to upload personal pictures again. I had thought about posting a picture of my little terrier/chi on the pet thread....she passed away a few days ago, totally unexpectedly :smileysad:and I felt like sharing her picture. So it's been a sad week here....

...but the story about your girlfriend setting fire to the menu seriously cracked me up! LOL

So thanks for the info and the laugh, and not necessarily in that order! :smileyvery-happy:

Message 407 of 788
latest reply

Hi bcb

SO sorry to hear about your loss.  We lost our BFF (best furry friend) over a year ago & I still miss his goofy butt.  Thoughts be with you.

@big.crybaby

Message 408 of 788
latest reply

@big.crybaby @ecwolf  ...most important post first!  love.gif

I lost Max last March....the PTers love their furry friends, so try to remember that although they are no longer by your side, they will always be in your heart!  

Image result for cat prints               Image result for dog prints

Message 409 of 788
latest reply

bcb....actually the really funny part was when we tried to put the fire out...glasses of water being thrown everywhere!

@big.crybaby  This "new and improved" community platform is proving to be anything but and there are others that are also having problems with the photo uploader.  There was a thread by wildbays on the new community platform board that had some helpful hints but she locked the thread ~ have no clue why, and now it is completely gone....but another poster mentioned that if you don't have the "done" icon, try using the Ctrl key with the - minus or + key to reduce or increase the size of what is showing ~ some posters have reported that depending on the + or -, the "done" icon will show up.  Here is a link to a thread that explains it:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Community-Platform-Feedback/Is-the-new-photo-uploader-EVER-going-to-be-...

For bcb's "dead pictures"! laughing emo.gif

Image result for blank photographs funny

Message 410 of 788
latest reply

Thanks you guys....

She was a fifteen pound, scruffy, snaggle toothed ball of fur.... with breath so bad you never knew if she was coming or going!

But that was part of her charm. :smileyhappy: I really miss her.

I'm sorry for your loss ecwolf and yours too Hidy. They give so much joy, but it's so hard to lose them. 

@ecwolf and @hidy-hoo

Message 411 of 788
latest reply

Image result for delete my browser history meme

Message 412 of 788
latest reply

dead end.jpg

Message 413 of 788
latest reply

dead for sale.jpg

Message 415 of 788
latest reply

you owe me a laptop, ec,  i just spit ginger ale all over this one, rofl! 

Message 416 of 788
latest reply

Ha, erm, sorry. Smiley Tongue

Message 417 of 788
latest reply

stone 1.jpgstone 2.jpgstone 3.jpgstone 4.jpg

Message 418 of 788
latest reply

Who in the world came up with names?

LMAO

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 419 of 788
latest reply

animals-vulture-bird-diner-menu-news-shl090105_low

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 420 of 788
latest reply