cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All about the music video

We have a great music thread. How about one where it's the video that really stands out? Can't wait to see what creative music videos you've come across. I'll kick us off with a couple:

[video]

Message 1 of 2,528
latest reply
2,527 REPLIES 2,527

pretty damm cool..

I would never have the patience to do it.

Message 16 of 2,528
latest reply

@prefontained wrote:

The Cockburn link might be a better fit for BD's music thread (you should join us over there!)

Actually, although the other thread has enjoyed a good run, it may be time for a new one.

I've found, on other Boards, multiple music threads just divide the potential audience, as

people aren't sure which thread is for what and why.

Here is a new music thread, I encourage all to make this the active PT Group music thread.

Message 17 of 2,528
latest reply

Hey BD, I did not intend to cause a mess! This was meant to be a visual thread, not a music/audio thread. Whatever you want to do is fine with me - I am very easy going. Even if you wanted to have this thread locked, I can ask the mods to do so. Didn't mean to step on any toes! I thought the topic was pretty different. Apologies for any confusion I may have caused. I hope everyone keeps enjoying the music wherever you guys decide to post it.

Message 18 of 2,528
latest reply

pre, you did not cause a mess... it has been pointed out to me that, I did.

I do not want you to lock this thread, let it stay open and be enjoyed by all...

as for stepping on my toes, you couldn't, as my feet are usually in my mouth.

Message 19 of 2,528
latest reply

Beuller... ?

Message 20 of 2,528
latest reply

Hey BD - no problem. I was never upset, only concerned that I had upset you. (Sorry for delay - been dealing with some personal things and not able to check the boards.)

Message 21 of 2,528
latest reply

Message 22 of 2,528
latest reply

Message 23 of 2,528
latest reply

Message 24 of 2,528
latest reply

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 25 of 2,528
latest reply

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 26 of 2,528
latest reply

Message 27 of 2,528
latest reply

Wow, I like the sound & perfomance of that better than the 'first' time 'round for that song.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 28 of 2,528
latest reply

Wow, when was this turned into a music thread? No matter - glad y'all are enjoying the music wherever you post it! I guess now the typo in the thread's title works since the topic has changed. ROCK ON...

Message 29 of 2,528
latest reply

Message 30 of 2,528
latest reply