cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All about the music video

We have a great music thread. How about one where it's the video that really stands out? Can't wait to see what creative music videos you've come across. I'll kick us off with a couple:

[video]

Message 1 of 2,528
latest reply
2,527 REPLIES 2,527

Oh, thank you pre. Now I've got a big perma smile on my face. 🙂

·•❖•· the wolf you feed wins ·•❖•·
Message 136 of 2,528
latest reply

Good morning!  ...another day, another song!  You know what I miss when using the small videos?  Well, I'll tell ya!  You can no longer see the title or artist of the song....so

Eric Clapton ~ Early in the Morning!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 137 of 2,528
latest reply

If you mouse over the title it will show the full text. But typing it out does make it easier on the viewer.

Message 138 of 2,528
latest reply

....forgot lunch! Smiley Happy  Pre, mouse over does nada for me....evidently I'm cursed, lol  Hall & Oates, Abandoned Luncheonette

Message 139 of 2,528
latest reply

....and while I'm here, and since I won't be around for dinner!  laughing emo.gif

Borrowed Time / Daryl Hall & Wyclef Jean

Message 140 of 2,528
latest reply

Hidy - it is a bit delayed; takes a few seconds to register when you mouse over. Your mouse needs to be over the title text, not in the 'play' area. The title will pop up like the below image.

Screen Shot 2016-07-16 at 1.19.59 AM.png

Message 141 of 2,528
latest reply

Hidy- maybe you're cursed because...

*cue evil laughter* Robot LOL

Message 142 of 2,528
latest reply

Pre ~  I tried the mouse hover and it doesn't work for me eitherSmiley SadSmiley Very Happy

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 143 of 2,528
latest reply

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 144 of 2,528
latest reply

Message 145 of 2,528
latest reply

Message 146 of 2,528
latest reply

@shirleys809304 wrote:

Pre ~  I tried the mouse hover and it doesn't work for me eitherSmiley SadSmiley Very Happy

Shirls & Hidy - My best educated guess is that it's due to the different browsers we're using! (I'm on Mac/Safari and I know a lot of you guys are PC users with FF, IE, Chrome, etc.) I don't mind typing out the title if it makes it easier for y'all!

Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown

Message 147 of 2,528
latest reply

Pretty sure that's it, pre...but thanks for trying!  We went to an outdoor concert last night that happened to be in the same vicinity of our dinner restaurant....Tom Petty tribute band, not very good, but it was 85 degrees at 8:00 and it was nice to be outside...plus they had a rap guy as a warm up and much to my surprise, he got the whole crowd on it's feet...never thought I would say this, but it was fun!  Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers....Free Fallin

Message 148 of 2,528
latest reply

Tom Petty, Learning to Fly

Message 149 of 2,528
latest reply

@prefontained wrote:

@shirleys809304 wrote:

Shirls & Hidy - My best educated guess is that it's due to the different browsers we're using! (I'm on Mac/Safari and I know a lot of you guys are PC users with FF, IE, Chrome, etc.) I don't mind typing out the title if it makes it easier for y'all!

Gordon Lightfoot - Sundown

No need to do that.  I generally click on the title and listen while in youtube.  Sometimes I already know the song anyway.

Message 150 of 2,528
latest reply