cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50,000+ items to list. Fastest way. Ideas? GO!

We are currently looking at expanding our inventory on eBay.

I am curious to hear from sellers what they think is the fastest way to list items.

EX. If you had 50,000+ items, all different pictures, & all different titles....

What do you think would be the fastest way? Software? Hire Virtual Assistant? Any other ideas? 

Like Always... Much Success! - dP (NEC,LLC) 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, neverenough ~ It sounds like you are doing very well on eBay ~ congratulations!  

It's all I can do to get my 50 free listings used each month, so the thought of 50,000 is mind boggling to me.  You are asking your question in the Part Time Sellers group ~ not exactly sure what constitutes a full time seller vs. a part time seller, but I think you will get considerably more replies if you post your question on the Selling board, as I have seen many posts from high volume sellers.  If someone here does have a good suggestion, we will send you an @   notification.  Link to Selling Board:

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/bd-p/selling-db

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Hi @neverenoughclothesllc

You may want to check out the information here:

https://go.developer.ebay.com/sell-inventory-ebay

·•❖•· the wolf you feed wins ·•❖•·
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

We use Crosspostit we have the same issues we list not as many but we list about 45 items a day so about 900 in a month. Each one of our items different but we do have a few qty and each has there own photos. I have a person who ships, test, inputs and another person who photographs, list and adds to inventory.

I'm currently looking for a faster way and we've worked with a few companies in Indian that will do the listing but it's hard to control. After doing all the work the listing only takes 30 seconds to get posted why would I hire some for that in 1 hr all my listing are up.

Michael Stubblebine
Message 4 of 4
latest reply