2017 Spring Seller Update

Welcome to the 2017 Spring Seller Update discussion board. This board was open with support from eBay staff on 2/28 & 3/1. The board is now closed. If you'd like to continue to discuss the Seller Update, please use our Selling discussion boards. Thank you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

This board is closing

Hi all, Traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to almost zero. For that reason, we're going to close this dedicated discussion board. If you would like to discuss any of the topics covered in the 2017 Summer Seller Update, please use our S...

Resolved! Performance standard change

My concern and questoins relate to the tracking upload/validation change from 90% to 95%.If everything goes well, this does not see like a big deal. I strive for 100% as promised in my listings. However, there are times that things just don't work li...

Board Closing – Next Steps

Hi again, On behalf of the eBay team, I would like to thank you all for your engagement yesterday and today. This eBay moderated board is now closing. The next phase of our Seller Update schedule is today's Webcast and Q&A with Bob Kupbens and Hal La...

User avatar by eBay Staff (Alumni)
  • 0 replies
  • 5 helpful

TRS discount going from 20% to 10% on May 1st

I WON'T DO IT For 10% I will no longer jump thru the hoops I'm going back to 3 day handling and paid shipping I'm also raising my prices I DON'T NEED THIS ANYMORE http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/comments///1488296012.html#

User avatar by Guide
  • 265 replies
  • 91 helpful

The truth about your TRS discount: Let's do some math.

So, we've all been jumping through hoops for years to save 20% on our FVFs and now ebay is taking 10% of our discount, but what is that really? We've been saving 20% of x%. What that amounts to depends on the value of x, and x is whatever the FVFs ar...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 10 helpful

QUESTION: TRS 1 day shipping...

To qualify for TRS do you have to have "1 day shipping" selected or do you just have to ship in one day? Question is can I under promise and over deliver? Can I select 2 day handling time and still qualify for TRS if I'm still shipping same or next d...

turbolister status?

previously ebay announced that turbolister was being replaced by seller hub with the same functionality in June 2017. Why does the spring seller update not mention this at all?

About this Board

It really is hard to find Ebay answers/discussions.....last time, Alan put in subjects and tho the threads were long, at least we (I) could find answers.........and before that we could easy find blue threads on ANY of the discussion Boards because t...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 4 replies
  • 6 helpful

How about official dedicated threads?

I understand wanting to keep it streamlined and having dedicated theads, but why not set it up like you did the Fall Seller Update Board with actual sub-topics on each aspect which were created by you? alan@ebay The flow was much easier. This is caus...

Screwed Again By eBay with Latest Update

Thank you ebay for first increasing my final value fees from 9% to 9.15%. THEN thank you again for cutting my top rated seller discount in half from 20% to 10% while simultaneously making it more difficult for me now to reach Top Rated status by incr...

Do any ebay sellers own stock in the company?

Not me, but... An interesting note: ebay stock hit a 52 week high today. Some people somewhere must think that things are heading in the "right" direction, which means there are actually some people that must be pretty excited about the 2017 Spring S...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

vacation mode counting against sellers

Clearly eBay is not listening to its sellers or CS agents. Many sellers have complained that eBay continues to count late shipments while a seller is on VACATION against them. This is absurd. On a seller's listings during VACATIONS it could not be mo...

Resolved! Fight Retroactive Rule Changes!

Anyone know if these changes are retroactive? Its a 3 month lookback on the shipping uploaded metric. Do they intend to throw a wrench in the gears again and apply new rule changes retroactively again? Its the single worst thing ebay does in my opini...

User avatar by Guide
  • 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.