2017 Spring Seller Update
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Board Closing – Next Steps
Hi again, On behalf of the eBay team, I would like to thank you all for your engagement yesterday and today. This eBay moderated board is now closing....
Performance standard change
Performance standard change
My concern and questoins relate to the tracking upload/validation change from 90% to 95%.If everything goes well, this does not see like a big deal. I...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by dasmith090104
Hi again, On behalf of the eBay team, I would like to thank you all for your engagement yesterday and today. This eBay moderated board is now closing....
TRS discount going from 20% to 10% on May 1st
TRS discount going from 20% to 10% on May 1st
I WON'T DO IT For 10% I will no longer jump thru the hoops I'm going back to 3 day handling and paid shipping I'm also raising my prices I DON'T NEED ...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by mr_lincoln
The truth about your TRS discount: Let's do some math.
The truth about your TRS discount: Let's do some math.
So, we've all been jumping through hoops for years to save 20% on our FVFs and now ebay is taking 10% of our discount, but what is that really? We've ...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by ted_200
QUESTION: TRS 1 day shipping...
QUESTION: TRS 1 day shipping...
To qualify for TRS do you have to have "1 day shipping" selected or do you just have to ship in one day? Question is can I under promise and over deli...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by alan@ebay
turbolister status?
turbolister status?
previously ebay announced that turbolister was being replaced by seller hub with the same functionality in June 2017. Why does the spring seller updat...
About this Board
About this Board
It really is hard to find Ebay answers/discussions.....last time, Alan put in subjects and tho the threads were long, at least we (I) could find answe...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by labs118
How about official dedicated threads?
How about official dedicated threads?
I understand wanting to keep it streamlined and having dedicated theads, but why not set it up like you did the Fall Seller Update Board with actual s...
Screwed Again By eBay with Latest Update
Screwed Again By eBay with Latest Update
Thank you ebay for first increasing my final value fees from 9% to 9.15%. THEN thank you again for cutting my top rated seller discount in half from 2...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by kmann9
Anyone else planning on closing their store due to the Spring 2017 changes?
Anyone else planning on closing their store due to the Spring 2017 changes?
Just curious. 
Do any ebay sellers own stock in the company?
Do any ebay sellers own stock in the company?
Not me, but... An interesting note: ebay stock hit a 52 week high today. Some people somewhere must think that things are heading in the "right" direc...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by imadocent
vacation mode counting against sellers
vacation mode counting against sellers
Clearly eBay is not listening to its sellers or CS agents. Many sellers have complained that eBay continues to count late shipments while a seller is ...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by mallontown
Fight Retroactive Rule Changes!
Fight Retroactive Rule Changes!
Anyone know if these changes are retroactive? Its a 3 month lookback on the shipping uploaded metric. Do they intend to throw a wrench in the gears ag...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by garymi6
Was this question asked/answered Tuesday?
Was this question asked/answered Tuesday?
IS the Above Standard Seller Performance level being done away with? They state changes to the TRP level and the Below standard level but no mention o...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by imadocent
Sound about right?
Sound about right?
So ebay is lowering our discount starting in may. Increasing the requirements for the discount. And now punishing those that don't meet the standard r...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by ymeagainlord
TRS vs TRS+ and Shipping
TRS vs TRS+ and Shipping
2017 Seller Update says TRS FVF is going from 20% to 10%. The tracking uploaded is going from 90% to 95% Does this apply to TRS & TRS+? As I am a TRS+...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by bmullins2
Customer service please reply--ebay emails me at 11:13 pm on 2/28 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Customer service please reply--ebay emails me at 11:13 pm on 2/28 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
about the seller updates and in that update is this statement. Special eBay Community board, moderated by our Seller Team: Tuesday, February 28, 8am-5...
Whoa on the thread locks please.
Whoa on the thread locks please.
When I asked yesterday about official dedicated threads for each section, Alan's response was that they were letting members create their own topics. ...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by trinton@ebay
Spring Seller Update.
Spring Seller Update.
Okay, let me get this straight. THe requirements for being a magnificent seller are being RAISED (95% instead of 90% for on-time shipping) while the r...
by in 2017 Spring Seller Update | Updated by katrinkets
WHY SUCH A BIG SHIPPING SUPPLY COUPON FOR ANCHOR STORES???
WHY SUCH A BIG SHIPPING SUPPLY COUPON FOR ANCHOR STORES???
Why is there no increase for the premium store shipping supply coupon? Correct me if I am wrong but do the big time stores really need extra boxes?? I...
eBay Seller changes for 2017 with more Fee's
eBay Seller changes for 2017 with more Fee's
The annual seller up date email I got below. Ebay says they are making changes to the eBay Top Rated Seller program to better meet buyer expectations ...
Since the tracking upload requirements are changing, will...??
Since the tracking upload requirements are changing, will...??
Since the tracking upload requirements will be changing for TRS, will sellers be able to have late scores removed like they can with the On-Time shipp...
Seller discounts
Seller discounts
Love how eBay arbitrarily decides to lower seller discount from 20% to 10% and then spins it as “Sellers want more tools and options to grow their bus...
USPS scan failures
USPS scan failures
What can be done when the USPS fails to scan a package or it is delay for no apparent reason and the buyer reports the package late? For example, I ma...
TRS discount reduced to 10%
TRS discount reduced to 10%
If I understand this correctly, we sellers have been asking eBay to decrease of TRS discounts and increase our final fees? I seriously doubt that. I h...
The Tracking Requirement Is Not Fair to Sellers Who Routinely Sell Multiple Items
The Tracking Requirement Is Not Fair to Sellers Who Routinely Sell Multiple Items
Tightening the tracking requirement from 90 to 95 percent will penalize sellers who routinely sell multiple items and combine shipments. The metric fo...
10% discount is no longer worth jumping through eBay hoops
10% discount is no longer worth jumping through eBay hoops
I see a silver lining. I can change my return policy back to 7 days and go on vacation and not remove my listings, and all I am losing is a 10% discou...
i'm being penalized for late shipments when scheduling shipments on customer-requested days
i'm being penalized for late shipments when scheduling shipments on customer-requested days
My customers often request that they receive their package on a specific day. I sell live, perishable marine-life for aquariums, shipped Fedex next da...
Spring Seller Update
Spring Seller Update

So with the new updates for stores
So with the new updates for stores
would it have killed you to give us free BINs on auctions and free scheduling? You know - the benefits NON paying listers already get for nothing.
Start a new Discussion
Most Helpful Authors