cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHEN will ebay begin showing the new "Customized" seller generated description summaries on Mobile?

ebay has provided the html code to create a customized description summary in the FAQs of today's Release.

if i create a new listing today, and use this code to create a summary, will the summary appear today? Or is there some date in the future when this option will go live?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

WHEN will ebay begin showing the new "Customized" seller generated description summaries on Mobile?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

ebay has provided the html code to create a customized description summary in the FAQs of today's Release.

if i create a new listing today, and use this code to create a summary, will the summary appear today? Or is there some date in the future when this option will go live?

Hi my-cottage-books-and-antiques,

If you add html to create a custom description summary today it will have no visible impact on your listings.  The custom description summaries launch this Summer.

Thanks for selling on eBay,

Justin

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

@my-cottage-books-and-antiques wrote:

Hi my-cottage-books-and-antiques,

If you add html to create a custom description summary today it will have no visible impact on your listings.  The custom description summaries launch this Summer.

Thanks for selling on eBay,

Justin

Message 2 of 2
latest reply