cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How are the fees for Annual Subscriptions charged? I am currently a monthly Premium Store

If I convert to annual, am I charged monthly at $49.95, or in one chunk at $49.95X12?

"Modern Americans Behave As If Intelligence Were Some Sort Of Hideous Deformity"
Frank Zappa
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

How are the fees for Annual Subscriptions charged? I am currently a monthly Premium Store

@flame*o*chist wrote:

If I convert to annual, am I charged monthly at $49.95, or in one chunk at $49.95X12?

They charge the annual fees on a monthly basis but if you  cancel before the year is up you have an early termination fee of up to 3 months of store costs and that is billed at one time from what I have heard.  This is also charged if ebay cancels your account for whatever reason or restricts your usage so you cannot use all of your listings you still have to pay.

Also the account automatically renews for 12 months on the anniversary date so you have to watch that closely if you want to change it at any time.

David

Twnpopcards

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

@flame*o*chist wrote:

They charge the annual fees on a monthly basis but if you  cancel before the year is up you have an early termination fee of up to 3 months of store costs and that is billed at one time from what I have heard.  This is also charged if ebay cancels your account for whatever reason or restricts your usage so you cannot use all of your listings you still have to pay.

Also the account automatically renews for 12 months on the anniversary date so you have to watch that closely if you want to change it at any time.

David

Twnpopcards

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Early termination fees are suspended until June 4, during the transition to the new price schedules.

Before signing up for a Store, you should read through the user agreement, which explains all about billing, how upgrades and downgrades are handled, and the usual early-termination  fees.

http://pages.ebay.com/stores/subscriptionterms.html

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Heck - I've had a Store since they invented them.  I  even was a Beta tester about 1 1/2 years before they rolled out.  You should have seen the first version they presented!  Man it was hideous!

"Modern Americans Behave As If Intelligence Were Some Sort Of Hideous Deformity"
Frank Zappa
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@flame*o*chist wrote:

@flame*o*chist
Flame Where ya getting the $49.95?
Premium ? new rate monthly is $74.95 And yearly is $59.95 just so your aware

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

That's what I meant to say.  Had the old rate stuck in my head!

Frank Zappa
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Had to comment - I love your quote sig! It's so true....

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply